Condo Scam Jeff Glovsky
Now perhaps some of the quick facts reported are accurate ... gacked out in a furious hethensaid, like a Coltrane solo ...
Let's say if John Coltrane had rage issues ... and rented an apartment through my company, which became unavailable, so had to be replaced with another apartment ... which it was, almost immediately, and which "Trane" then accepted for a minute, before changing his mind.
If John Coltrane had rage issues, say ... He might also have reported, accurately (though with my side of things presented here):
- that the rent money wired for the advertised apartment is not being returned. That's correct. To clarify, that money was transferred to the owner of an alternate apartment that was offered to "Trane" when his original apartment became unavailable last minute due to a scheduling conflict; Trane accepted the alternate accommodation (which was superior in clearly visible ways to the originally advertised apartment) ... and the alternate accommodation was then prepared at the last minute for an unexpected guest and move-in.
- that a check did not clear in trying to cover a hotel stay in Miami Beach (since Trane flew there from New York, accepting the alternate accommodation he was offered ... and which, luckily, was able to be prepared for him at the very last minute). This is also, sadly, true.
But what off-the-rails "Trane" fails to mention in the almost improvisatory, hastily scrawled and defamatory mess of his Ripoff Report ... though he does remember to flail and gack out names from his ass horn, like "cheat" and "loser" - as well as SCREAM that you'll be "SCAMED!!!" [sic] by me ...
He fails to mention, in his hell-bent, lonely fury (submitted on Mother's Day), flailing and failing:
- that he ("Trane") decided to walk away from his contracted March apartment rental: meaning, it was his decision not to avail himself of the accommodation that was provided in exchange for the money that he sent. His decision. His loss for making that decision at the last possible moment ... after agreeing to accept what was re-offered to him as a solution (at the last possible moment: a better apartment than the first)!
Trane accepted and agreed to the solution: Flew from New York to Miami to move into the alternate apartment that was being offered and prepared for him (at the last possible moment) ... Stayed in a South Beach hotel for a couple of days, then decided to change his mind and go home??? In no part of the universe would walking away from a rental agreement last minute, result in a REFUND of any kind!
Although to be clear: I would have discussed a full or partial refund with him, as opposed to a redeemable credit voucher, which he was already given (because granted, he did not receive the specific apartment that he agreed to - although one visibly superior to the original, and larger; and it was able to be made available (at the last possible moment) upon emergency request) ... BUT:
- Trane revealed himself to be unreasonable, if not a complete douchebag, by posting things like this about me personally:
"Beware of the (Miami) condo scam. He goes by the name jeff glovsky ... he will take your money and security and not deliver anything ... I am still owed thousands of dollars. Worst scum on the face of the earth"
And emailing, on a Sunday, "FUCK YOU AND YOUR VOUCER [sic]".
Despite every professional, good faith effort that was being made for him; and despite not once, ever, having met me personally ("Worst scum on the face of the earth"? Excuse me, Douchebag??) ... Trane took it upon himself, because he may have done an internet name search and come across the indelible markings of my previous business, which happened to have been licensed in Florida and based in Miami ... to put 2 and 2 together, come up with 5, assume INCORRECTLY he was being "SCAMED!!!" ... show up at the venue, sit in the green room and eat the food all weekend ... then refuse to go on stage, take his horn and go home??
No. Sorry! It doesn't work that way.
- Finally, our derailed Trane fails to mention he was mailed a replacement check ... just as quickly as a new apartment had been procured for him, which was immediately.
But as a result of all of the above, payment was immediately STOPPED on the replacement check, and Trane was duly informed that his weekend stay in Miami Beach would not be paid or reimbursed by my company, and certainly not by me personally.
Not a penny of it.
"Trane" seems to have left all those colors out of his solo ... preferring instead to let a few factual sheets of sound rain down. But what's NOT FACTUAL ... and also, detrimentally, NOT OMITTED ... although it's false and defamatory by any definition, is this grouping of words, written against me by "Trane" and now etched for eternity:
It's libel, and "Trane" will be held liable.
Enough is enough! The blowing session is over ...